OTHER VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
If you would like to volunteer outside our hosting weeks, there are many opportunities. Here are some open needs from Family Promise.
- GED tutoring for our recent graduate family is 12:30 on Mondays and Wednesdays. We are always looking for volunteers to help with the children at this time. Volunteer signup here.
- We need more volunteer support at the Day House. If you have someone in your congregation that might consider a weekly commitment, please ask them to contact Samuel at 316-977-7026 or email@example.com. The Day House is available for guest use from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday with flexible arrival times on Saturday and Sunday and 5:30 p.m. departure times. Volunteers are needed to help cover these hours and provide admin and family support. We especially need weekend volunteers www.familypromisewichita.org/volunteer.
- It’s important that we keep connecting, and we’re stepping up community outreach. If you or any of your volunteers can join a Community Outreach team and/or connect us with printing companies who might donate services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
EVENTS AND FUNDRAISERS
- We encourage third-party fundraisers — for more information, contact Jana: email@example.com.
– Every 2nd Wednesday 10am-12pm at the Day House (656 S. Chautauqua)
- Every 4th Thursday 5:30-7:30pm at the Day House.
- Please RSVP to Stacia to attend (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have any questions about any of these events or opportunities, please contact Dawn Epp at email@example.com